1. Purchase of products from Clos de Gat Winery on line. The descriptions on the website, of the products supplied by Clos de Gat are necessarily subjective but are intended to give a general description of the products to the best of our knowledge. No such description can ever replace the information gained during a tasting at our cellar shop to which you are welcome 7 days a week. Clos de Gat warrants that it has the right to supply all products offered by it on the website. When the stock of any particular vintage runs out, Clos de Gat Winery reserve the right to substitute another vintage of the same wine. In all other respects and to the maximum extent permissible, Clos de Gat Winery make no other warranties or promises about the products, and any implied warranties are excluded.
1 a) Availability, prices and information on products All products are offered for sale by Clos de Gat Winery subject to availability. The price of the products shall be the price listed in Israeli Shekels, on the website on the date of your order (inclusive of VAT, but exclusive of delivery charges – see Delivery). All prices displayed on the website are and must be paid in full, including delivery charges, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the website.
1 b) Ordering By placing an order which includes alcohol you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. When you click on the “Finish Button” on the “Checkout” page Clos de Gat Winery will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and any specific delivery instructions (e.g. “behind the garage – with the neighbour or – in the garden shed etc.”) and if Clos de Gat winery accepts your offer they shall supply you, subject to availability, with the quantity and specification of products set out in your order. If Clos de Gat winery accepts your offer they shall confirm each order online via the internet or by email and such confirmation shall be Clos de Gat Winery’s acceptance of the contract between the parties.
1 c) Delivery & retention of title All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate on the “Checkout” page and so far as possible in compliance with any specific delivery instructions, referred to above. Whilst the risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you the purchaser upon leaving the premises of C los de Gat winery, title in the goods shall not pass until the whole purchase price including the cost of transport, has been paid in full. Any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and time shall not be of the essence. Clos de Gat shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused. Clos de Gat Winery shall confirm each order in writing by sending you a printout of the order along with your products.
1d) Returns If any of our products fall below the high standards you expect please return them within 28 days and we will refund or exchange the item. Please have your invoice with you to do this. If you change your mind within 28 days, we are happy to refund or exchange the product provided it is returned, as sold, with all the original packaging, tags, labels and accessories. Please have your order confirmation email with you to do this. We will not refund the costs of return postage to us unless the products are faulty. You may not cancel your order if:- · (a) It is for products that are personalised, e.g. bearing specially personalised labels. · (b) Products that cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
3. Limitation of liability Clos de Gat Winery’s liability to you is limited to the price of the products purchased and the delivery cost involved and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit, or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
4. Changes to the terms and conditions of sale Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
5. Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel. Any disputes arising in relation to the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Israel. If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. Comments and complaints If you have any comments or complaints to make about purchases made through this website please send them to, Harel Vineyards - Clos de Gat Winery, Ayalon Valley 99740, Israel or email: firstname.lastname@example.org